Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 2012

I have no idea why I cannot find time to BLOG! Well....2012 has been quite busy. Hmm....in January I started working at my new gig...so far so good with lots of cool coworkers which is a MUST. February was consumed with rehearsals for the staged reading of "Bi=racial". Last weekend I went home to MI which was a nice break from the hectic life I have been leading. Now, we are into March and I am trying to have a little fun before I start buckling down with GMAT studying. Fun Fun Fun!!

Auditions have been going good...picked up in March. I love acting and have since I was a teenager, but it is becoming more and more apparent that I have a desire to work in film distribution & marketing. So the journey continues....


Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment